The AATSP-IA Poster Contest…
- Encourages cross-curriculum collaboration (social studies and art)
- Encourages discussion of language study
- Promotes creative thinking
- Celebrates visual learners
- Celebrates artistic expression
- Verbalizes appreciation for other languages
- Is a great program advocacy tool
- Provides student recognition
- Is an excellent way to engage the enthusiasm of our students!
The AATSP-IA Poster Contest is open to all Iowa K-12 Spanish and Portuguese students. Review the AATSP Poster Contest Rules here. State entries are due by February 28th. Teachers of winning students for the Iowa contest will be notified by the end of March. Teachers must be a current AATSP member to advance to the national Poster Contest.
Prizes and certificates will be awarded to the winning posters in each category.
Grades 9–12 Hand-drawn
Grades 9–12 Digital
Fill out this Information Form for each entry.
Mail Poster(s) and Form(s) to: Jason Noble, 300 Eagle Lane, Pella, IA 50219
Be sure to follow follow all of the requirements for poster size, content, criteria, etc.
Contact AATSP-IA Poster Contest Coordinator, Jason Noble (firstname.lastname@example.org), for more information.